In this tutorial, you use the Lightning Components to build an application called QuickContacts. The application provides quick access to your Salesforce Contacts.
The Lightning Application uses three Lightning Components: SearchBar, ContactList, and ContactDetails. These components communicate using Lightning events.
What You Will Learn
- Enable Lightning Components in your Salesforce org
- Create an Apex Controller that exposes data and logic to Lightning Applications
- Create a Lightning Application
- Create Lightning Components
- Create Lightning Events
- Communicate between Lightning Components using Lightning Events
- Use Static Resources in a Lightning Application
The following browsers are supported when working with the Developer Console:
- Most recent version of Google Chrome
- Most recent version of Mozilla Firefox
- Most recent version of Safari
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Please create an issue here if you run
into any problem or if you have a suggestion to improve this workshop.
- You can also use the Comments section at the bottom of each module to ask a question or report a problem.