Advanced Salesforce Developer Workshop
In this tutorial, you use the Salesforce Platform to build a conference management application that allows conference
administrators to manage all the
aspects of a conference: sessions, speakers, hotels, etc. You also create a simple consumer-facing application that allows conference attendees to view the conference schedule, and learn more about sessions and speakers.
What You Will Learn
- Authenticate using OAuth
- Create a Custom Application using the REST APIs
- Using Static Resources
- Host a single page application inside a Visualforce Page
- Create Canvas Applications
- Create Unit Tests
- Create Batch Processes
- To complete this workshop, all you need is a modern browser and a connection to the Internet
- No prior knowledge of Salesforce is required
- A working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming is assumed
The following browsers are supported when working with the Developer Console:
- Most recent version of Google Chrome
- Most recent version of Mozilla Firefox
- Most recent version of Safari
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Please create an issue here if you run
into any problem or if you have a suggestion to improve this workshop.
- You can also use the Comments section at the bottom of each module to ask a question or report a problem.